12 May, 2012

It's mother's day weekend. I went to get a hand accessory from fourskin before heading to school. I'm glad mother likes it.

My grandmother is someone who is very dear to me. I stayed with her and she took care of me for 2 years, when I was at the age of 4 and 5. I was extremely down, frustrated with self and feeling so guilty not too long ago. I rang her on one particular night and shared with her stuff. Even though I have been a major disappointment, she encouraged me by saying  this in Cantonese, ''you must have confidence in yourself. He will forgive you, He will wash away your sins. you are His child.'' She went on to tell me indirectly that I am her favourite grandson. Honestly, I strongly feel that I've massively let my grandmother down especially given the fact that I am her favourite grandson.

No comments: